expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Round Eyed Evilish Sweet Heart

I checked the time to be auspicious
Is it Rahu or Yama time, I was suspicious
Is all the stars are right?
After ending my inner fight
I came to you to tell my love
You looked at me with your round eyes that of a dove
Handed me your Wedding Invitation with your eyes glowing
And compelled me to attend when my head was bowing
My Dear Evilish Sweet Heart
I wish the Love that sprout
With 1000 Self-Doubt
Be killed before its birth
In the womb of my heart before reaching the Earth..
Your memories travel in my Life train's Lower berth.

No comments:

Post a Comment


widgeo.net

BEYOND BEING A HEROINE, KAJAL GIVES ME A SISTER FEEL

BEYOND BEING A HEROINE, KAJAL GIVES ME A SISTER FEEL
LONG LIVE SISTER. LET HAPPINESS BE ALWAYS WITH YOU.