expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 7, 2015

RE-LAUNCH OF BANK OF ARUN BLOG

Thanks to the Almighty. I was once with no identity and I have created this blog arunvangi in the year 2012 only to gain an identity as a Blogger. I just kept on bragging to my friends and well-wishers that I a blogger, I am a blogger . Though I have experimented with different topics in blogging I have gained attention only on one particular topic that dealt with astrology . But, unfortunately even that too became a controversial post and I have completely disabled this blog for a period of about 2 long years. Now after securing a job as a Postal Assistant and finding some amicability in my life, I have just stumbled upon the idea that "I too once was a blogger...". My casual scribbles on facebook was widely appreciated by my well-wishers and because of their encouragement I am relaunching this blog on this day, the 7th of May, 2015.
         

 Life has changed a lot and so did my views and personal interests. My horizons have expanded and I am happy that I have people who pray for me. My goal is not to make this blog a mega hit, but I just want this to be my own journal of reflections of thoughts that often ooze out of my brain and disappear in the same speed This blog is just an attempt to catch the spreading thoughts and give them a shape.I pray to god that I should always remain humble as I am today.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. This is my first step,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment


widgeo.net

BEYOND BEING A HEROINE, KAJAL GIVES ME A SISTER FEEL

BEYOND BEING A HEROINE, KAJAL GIVES ME A SISTER FEEL
LONG LIVE SISTER. LET HAPPINESS BE ALWAYS WITH YOU.