expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ABOUT THIS BLOG

                           
BANK OF ARUN, is a reflection of my own life.I dealt with Banking, Current Affairs as a Student.There is also a creative side of me to be explored.So, I do it here in BANK OF ARUN.I have faced few failures and also a large number of successes, and I am going to share my expertise in dealing with them. I have also read about Productivity, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Effective learning and Note taking Strategies,it would great if I write about them in my own inimitable way.I think Blogging as a Pride Hobby. I always feel happy about it.But, I am also careful that Blogging in its own way doesn't get me addicted.
            I have named this blog arunvangi.blogspot.com, Vangi is a term which denotes Bank in Tamil.As you all know, a Bank is a place, where you different sorts of Accounts, Officers , People and more transactions.Similarly, I have constructed this blog as a place where lots of thoughts are shared, which is why I feel Arunvangi is focused on interactions not on transactions.I am gifted with bilingual writing capabilities.I make no grammatical errors in Tamil and English.And I feel proud to show off my linguistic skills.Okay, I am humble anyway.Let arunvangi be on top of your reading list

No comments:

Post a Comment


widgeo.net

BEYOND BEING A HEROINE, KAJAL GIVES ME A SISTER FEEL

BEYOND BEING A HEROINE, KAJAL GIVES ME A SISTER FEEL
LONG LIVE SISTER. LET HAPPINESS BE ALWAYS WITH YOU.