expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 10, 2012

THE EVIL ATTACTK TO CELLPHONES

                  We have evolved from a period when there was only few ways to communicate like Trunk call, Telegram and Letters. It is the Cellphone, the ultimate gift of this 21st century which gave us wings to fly virtually.But, the Cellular ads Torture us like Mosquitoes.Let us look about them in this post.
                  What were in your Past Life?, we will tell you, just sms us, Charges Rs.3/sms. I was eager to know about my past life and spent Rs.3. But, the reply I got was shocking.It said that I was Worker in building the Egypt Pyramid.How come, the same message was received when I persuaded my friends to check. I made a huge mistake. And many people continue to make these sorts of mistakes. 
                 Another scam through Mobile Phones is the Love meter. Just sms your name and your partner name we will send you the compatibility percentage. Since, I was already cheated, this time I wanted to test it out and I typed a message checking the compatibility of  a footwear and a broomstick. To my Surprise , the compatibility ratio was 97%.How come a footwear and Broomstick be compatible. Kindly dont get deceived by this frauds.Because, Love is not judged thro this cheap methods. It is of divine nature.

                                





                         Sometimes we receive messages " Watch absolutely free videos, at 10p/10kb cost". Are they giving it free, no they are using a Marketing technique to boost their sales. Kindly be aware.Unknowingly when we press a button, our money in our main balance disappears and if want to enquire the customer care, we are routed by an IVR and it asks us to press 5, press 7.We will get tired pressing this buttons.


Ok, since a Cellular Phone is an unavoidable comapnion we just get ourself adjusted to this in the same way we get adjust to our life Partners. Hmmmmm...........

No comments:

Post a Comment


widgeo.net

BEYOND BEING A HEROINE, KAJAL GIVES ME A SISTER FEEL

BEYOND BEING A HEROINE, KAJAL GIVES ME A SISTER FEEL
LONG LIVE SISTER. LET HAPPINESS BE ALWAYS WITH YOU.